GroundZero That's unfortunate! But one of my friends did re-enable his Adsense account. By the way there are two ways to enable your disabled Adsense account:
- Apply for Invalid traffic appeal
- Delete old account, and request a new one.
Appy for invalid traffic appeal
If your website was disabled for invalid traffic activity and you think the allegation isn't current, then you can go to the invalid traffic appeal form and fill the form.
After filling the form you can go to the invalid traffic appeal generator, fill three dropdowns there and it'll generate a good reasoning text for you.
Re-enable: Delete old account, and request a new one
This is what my friend did for his two Adsense account, which got re-enabled.
- Go to the payment method settings for your Adsense account, remove all the payment profile related to your Adsense account
- Delete the Google Account after 3 days
- Create a new account with it
- Do not use the same details as it was in your last one, later after approval we can change the details easily
- Make an Adsense account, and do not you the same details (do not use Name, Phone)
- Apply for approval
After being approved, you can change the details that won't cause you issues.