Getting excited to make $1,113 per month on Fiverr? Then com’n, read with me.
How to make money on Fiverr and create a living with it, is today’s awesome topic, let’s dive into it.
Fiverr is the fastest growing online selling/buying/freelancing platform. Fiverr really make you able to make living with it. If you wanna make money on Fiverr, you need to follow these ideas…
How to make money on Fiverr
For making money on Fiverr, these super awesome tricks gonna help you out…
List out your skillset
Without skills, you should forget that you gonna dig some cash on Fiverr, YOU NEED SKILLS. Skills may be blogging, copywriting, SEO, web development, app development, bug digging, bug bounty, data science, photoshopping/image manipulation, digital art and many more.
With all those skillsets, you need a super essential skill, that in communicating skill. Communication is the key to Fiverr success and your communication will illuminate your professionalism.
Being professional doesn’t mean that you need to talk serious and weighty, you can be sarcastic and funny but the point here is the information you give to your client must be authentic and related to the task.
Make your gig title catchy
Writing a catchy title can be a little frustrating for you but, you should remember: LIFE IS NOT F** SMOOTH, you need to pass through difficulties and challenges. Being a lazy guy and watching all those shitty web-series won’t bring bread in your f* mouth.
So, how to write catchy Fiverr gig titles
Keep your Fiverr gig titles short (Minimum 8 words)
And your SEO keywords on gig title (Keep in mind without doing SEO, it won’t work)
Use statics, numbers, days and percentage (User 100% effective, not hundred per cent)
Use easy words in your title (Your title must be easy to understand)
Be correct on your title’s grammar (use Grammarly)
Search engine optimize your Fiverr gig
Optimization of your gigs is super essential. I am gonna post an article on Fiverr gig optimization. While optimizing Fiverr gigs you need to remember these things:
- Make your gigs on low competition keywords (Check Low competition gigs on fiverr 2021 )
- Click a relatable profile photo with a natural smile and upload it
- Insert your skills/niche related keywords in your gig description
- Give some samples of your projects
- Use appropriate gig tags on the description
Create an appealing gig video
A Fiverr guy with confidence and a gig with a human touch is always on the priority of being hired on Fiverr. You may wanna create a 25 to 35 seconds gig video and upload it on your gig if you’re really desperate to be hired. These are the things to remember while creating a Fiverr gig video
- Start with a smile, make your video full of smiles (and sarcasm if possible)
- Compare your gig with others, without taking their names (basically, roast them)
- Don’t use abusing words, make it professional
So, may get confused, that how we can be professional with sarcastic feeling. Well, you can, what I am trying to say is to be authentic and confident in the video.
Complete your profile
A complete profile is a sign of authenticity. Make your profile cool and full of your experience. Buyers aren’t interested in your NAME, they’re interested in your ability to do the particular task. You can use this as a sample:
Things to remember while making Fiverr profile
- Use profile photo with a natural smile, don’t “SHOW OFF”, this is not your f* FB profile
- Write about your skillset in the profile description
- Choose appropriate profile tags
- Write a super short and super explaining bio about yourself
- Choose all the languages, you’re efficient with
- Show your profile as a professional on your skillset
- Choose some certifications
More qualities you need to be a Fiverr freelancer
- Be patient
- Prepare yourself for the upcoming interview with your client
- Sharpen your English skills
- Be super fast on replying
- Be online as much as possible
You can choose to freelance as a core method for living. Freelancing has a lot of pros and some cons as well. Please lemme know below about my article on Fiverr freelancing, are you planning to start freelancing in Fiverr or already there?