Maybe you need to improve your gig.
Just think this way. You have a shop in the middle of the street. Many peps pass through and see your SHOP. That is the impression in your gigs
But not all the ones watching are your costumers. Some of them visit your shops too but not everyone buys. So, those visitors are are your clicks.
What do you get to learn from the example above?
To convert the visitors/clicks into clients/orders, you need to see what costumers want from your gig.
Here are some things you can try:
- Optimize your gig.
- Make it look professional and a reasonable buy.
- Make sure your profile looks legit.
- Use properly formatted description
- Make sure to attach some of your previous projects.
- Ask your clients for review each time you deliver the order.
- Last but not the least, think from the clients’ point of view “*What would you look for in your gig, If you were the client” and add those changes.
- Try to give more value to the client in comparison to what your competitors are providing.