The solution of “You already have an Adsense account” is a little bit confusing and tedious. Be sure you don’t already have an existing Adsense account.
How to solve you already have an Adsense account
- Be sure you don’t already have an existing Adsense account.
- Be sure you’re not using already used details (i.e. Name, address and phone number). Already used details aren’t acceptable.
- If you’re sure that you don’t have an existing account, use VPN and apply again.
- Use another browser or incognito mode.
What if you already have an Adsense account?
- Create new account and use totally different NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER and other data.
- Don’t forget to use another browser or incognito mode, use vpn if possible
- Delete you all previous adsense account where the site is linked
- Apply for approval after 1-2 month of deletion of account, it will surely be approved.
- After being approved, you can change those details
Note: Don’t forget to use another browser or incognito mode.
After applying these processes in your Adsense account, don’t open Adsense for almost 2 weeks. If you have good content, you will 100% be approved.